Gauging public reaction to the announcement of big brand news can be tricky. Unless of course, there is a hashtag associated with the breaking news. On Tuesday, October 30, Disney set off a Twitter frenzy among fans, announcing that it would buy LucasFilms for $4.05 billion. The response from Star Wars fans was mixed. Many […]
About Ciaran BlumenfeldCiaran Blumenfeld is a serial entrepreneur with a pedigree in marketing & advertising. She's one of the original co-founders of Hashtracking. She enjoys a strong, engaged personal social media presence with footholds in the parenting, lifestyle and travel markets. As a marketer Ciaran can be found overseeing multi-platform digital campaigns from strategy to execution. This is when her geek side shows.
Author Archive | Ciaran Blumenfeld
If you’re new to the Twitter world, or even if you’re not, you may be wondering, “Just what is a hashtag?” The term hashtag may imply a complex meaning, but the answer is actually very simple. A hashtag is just a word or group of words with the # (pound sign) in front of it […]
- Social Media Proves It’s a Tight Knit Community for #UglySweaterDay – Full Report
- Hashtracking’s TrackCoach Reveals that #Chocolate Burns more Calories than #Crossfit.
- Hang Onto Your Hashtags! Here’s Why Hashtags Still Work
- How Hashtags Help Posts Get Seen in the New Instagram Feed
- How Live Streaming Walls Increase Event Engagement and ROI