Have you ever run a contest with multiple hashtags or tried to keep track of multiple hashtags during a live event?
Hashtracking has a long history of sharing public Leaderboards for large scale sporting events (See Hashtracking’s Olympics, March Madness and Superbowl Leaderboards) as well as for events like the Oscars.
Hashtracking has now released a Leaderboard creation feature for pro level customer use at no additional charge. This means pro level customers are free to create unlimited custom Leaderboards, featuring any or all of the hashtags that they follow. Follow any group of hashtags side by side, live and in real time with Hashtracking Leaderboards.
The possibilities are endless:
- Encourage engagement and competition by pitting multiple event hashtags up against each other
- Highlight your own collections of related hashtags (destinations, automobiles, food types – whatever grabs your interest)
- Use hashtags as a voting system for a contest and watch the tally in real time
- See which campaign hashtags are generating the most buzz
- Watch the live stream from an event (such as the Oscars) with multiple hashtags
- Take stock of the competition or monitor top brands by tracking your own category top lists for an instant overview
Leaderboards can be shared via URL or embedded into a page or a site for easy sharing.
How will you use Leaderboards? We can’t wait to see!
Want to learn more about Leaderboards and other new Hashtracking Features? Join us on Thursday 5/21 for #HashChat at 10PT/1ET where we will be discussing how, when and why to use Leaderboards and Streaming Walls to support your next campaign or event.