Have you attended or held a conference lately? Did you use a hashtag? Hashtags help organizers and attendees sift and filter conference related messages on Twitter. They enhance communication, increase buzz and offer unique marketing opportunities. There are a number of specific ways that conference organizers (and attendees) use hashtags. These include: General Marketing – […]
Gauging public reaction to the announcement of big brand news can be tricky. Unless of course, there is a hashtag associated with the breaking news. On Tuesday, October 30, Disney set off a Twitter frenzy among fans, announcing that it would buy LucasFilms for $4.05 billion. The response from Star Wars fans was mixed. Many […]
If you’re new to the Twitter world, or even if you’re not, you may be wondering, “Just what is a hashtag?” The term hashtag may imply a complex meaning, but the answer is actually very simple. A hashtag is just a word or group of words with the # (pound sign) in front of it […]
- Happy Holiday Hashtag Tracking from The Hashtracking Team & a Gift for You
- Social Media Proves It’s a Tight Knit Community for #UglySweaterDay – Full Report
- Hashtracking’s TrackCoach Reveals that #Chocolate Burns more Calories than #Crossfit.
- Hang Onto Your Hashtags! Here’s Why Hashtags Still Work
- How Hashtags Help Posts Get Seen in the New Instagram Feed