Hashtags are a powerful tool. At one time, only avid social media users were aware them. Nowadays, they’re everywhere. Despite the widespread popularity of hashtags, few brands and businesses know how to use hashtags skillfully. 1. Study Industry and Organization Hashtags. If you attend conferences or belong to trade organizations, there is almost certainly a corresponding […]
Tag Archives | branding
Yesterday’s Twitter Chat with famed 50 Shades author E. L. James has several people asking whether Twitter chats are risky, or worth it. The 50 Shades of Grey author briefly appeared online yesterday in a Twitter chat, where fans were encouraged to ask the author questions. James was slammed. The tone of the chat quickly […]
- Hashtracking is Still Tracking Hashtags on Instagram and Twitter
- Happy Holiday Hashtag Tracking from The Hashtracking Team & a Gift for You
- Social Media Proves It’s a Tight Knit Community for #UglySweaterDay – Full Report
- Hashtracking’s TrackCoach Reveals that #Chocolate Burns more Calories than #Crossfit.
- Hang Onto Your Hashtags! Here’s Why Hashtags Still Work