Hashtags are all created equal in terms of digital utility. But some hashtags are built for use in the long term, while others are created with the intent of tracking a specific event. It’s important to consider timeframe in relation to your goals and your audience when creating and tracking hashtags. When to Create a […]
Tag Archives | choosing a hashtag
- Happy Holiday Hashtag Tracking from The Hashtracking Team & a Gift for You
- Social Media Proves It’s a Tight Knit Community for #UglySweaterDay – Full Report
- Hashtracking’s TrackCoach Reveals that #Chocolate Burns more Calories than #Crossfit.
- Hang Onto Your Hashtags! Here’s Why Hashtags Still Work
- How Hashtags Help Posts Get Seen in the New Instagram Feed