Almost every event you will plan to attend in 2016 will have a hashtag attached to it, along with requests to tweet and post with that hashtag and tag specific users. If it seems like everyone’s doing it, it’s because they are. Social media posting is an accepted part of the live experience for sporting […]
Tag Archives | social media ROI
- Hashtracking’s TrackCoach Reveals that #Chocolate Burns more Calories than #Crossfit.
- Hang Onto Your Hashtags! Here’s Why Hashtags Still Work
- How Hashtags Help Posts Get Seen in the New Instagram Feed
- How Live Streaming Walls Increase Event Engagement and ROI
- #Flowers or #Chocolate? The Look of Love On Social Media Infographic